Categories
NEWS

Trump’s campaign paid $250,000 to a video company to make videos of him attacking women

The Trump campaign paid a video production company $250 for a three-minute video that aired during the third presidential debate on Oct. 9, according to campaign finance records obtained by The Washington Post.

The video, “Women of Trump: My Journey to the White House,” was produced by video-maker F.E.A.M., whose founders were previously reported as having donated $5,000 and $100 to Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, according.

Trump’s daughter Ivanka Trump has said the video was meant to highlight Trump’s past comments on women.

The Trump Campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

The campaign also did not respond to requests for comment from The Post.

A spokesperson for the video production firm, F. E.

A,M., declined to comment on the campaign’s donation.

The candidate’s son, Eric, said last week that he had not made any such donations, but he did acknowledge donating to the candidate’s campaign in 2016.

Trump is facing accusations of sexism in his campaign for president, including his past statements about women.

He has repeatedly said he’s not sexist.

A number of Republican women have accused him of sexual harassment and misconduct, but the candidate has denied those allegations.

A New York Times investigation published last month found Trump’s personal attorney, Marc Kasowitz, who is now in the role of campaign manager, has defended the candidate in a series of statements.

The newspaper also found that Kasowitz has defended Trump at multiple times over the past several weeks.

The report also found numerous examples of Trump’s attacks on female reporters and media outlets.